1. Obama unknowingly poses for his greatest portrait while giving his speech for the 50th Anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s March On Washington.
2. Obama visits the cell where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years, just months before his hero’s passing.
3. Obama’s quote of the year, even if nobody realized it at the time.
4. Obama becomes the first president in American History to not hold his own umbrella…
5. …and put his feet up on the desk.
6. Obama shuts down the GOP shutdowners.
7. Obama’s Second Inaugural Address in three words or less: Selma, Seneca, Stonewall.
8. Obama awards the Congressional Gold Medal to the victims of the 1963 Birmingham Church bombing.
9. Obama explains what constitutes a jobs plan.
10. Obama becomes the worst socialist EVER.